I found this on Alison’s blog and thought it would be fun to do one for us.
2. How long have you been together? Dating 2 years 11 months – Married almost four months!
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? About three and a half years.
4. Who asked who out? Neither really – we were talking lots (when I was going to school in Ottawa) before I came home for Christmas and it just became inevitable that we would hang out when I was in town
5. How old are each of you? Scott is 34 and I am 27.
6. Did you go to the same school? No.
7. Are you from the same home town? No, Scott is from Regina and I am from Three Hills.
8. Who is the smartest? I would have to say Scott. He knows a lot of stuff. Unless it comes to food or wine.
9. Who majored in what? Scott took Engineering and I took Public relations.
10. Who is the most sensitive? Completely me.
11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Jamaica
12. Who has the worst temper? Him.
13. How many children do you want? Right now – none
15. Who is more social? Me.
16. Who is the neat freak? Me – not a freak, but I’m tidier.
17. Who is the most stubborn? Scott
18. Who wakes up earlier? Usually me. It takes longer for me to get ready.
19. Where was your first date? Audio Slave concert
20. Who has the bigger family? I do – just one extra sibling.
21. Do you get flowers often? I’ve gotten them once – for our first Valentine’s Day together.
22. How do you spend the holidays? Usually with my family because they are closer. Last year we took a tropical trip and we would like that to become a regular event.
23. Who is more jealous? Neither of us really…
24. How long did it take to get serious? Not long.
25. Who eats more? Scott
26. What do you do for a living? Scott is a Completions Engineer at Conoco Phillips. I am a Marketing Specialist and our GM’s EA at The Westin.
27. Who does the laundry? Me mostly. Scott does his own sometimes
28. Who’s better with the computer? That’s a close one, we’re probably about the same. I think I know some more specialized programs like InDesign and Quark.
29. Who drives when you are together? Usually Scott
30. What is your song? Doesn’t Remind Me by Audio Slave. Amarillo by Morning by George Strait and Your Everything by Keith Urban